Terms of Service
Acceptance Of Terms
The Site Is For Information Only
DISCLAIMER – The Site Does Not Offer Medical Advice Or Diagnosis
The Site Does Not Offer Legal Advice
The Site Does Not Create Any Obligation From Use
Disclaimer Of Liability For Site Content
Florin|Roebig, and any other party involved in the creation, publication, or transmission of the Site will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential, nor exemplary damages of any kind (even if Florin|Roebig has been advised of the possibility of such damages) nor any loss, failure, injury, virus, unauthorized access, or malfunction of any kind that arises from your access and/or use of the Site, our services, or from any content, information, materials, or products that are made available to you through our services. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL FLORIN|ROEBIG BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY FORM OF DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES BASED ON THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR ANY LINKED WEBSITE. Any mention of a trade name on the Site is not an endorsement by Florin|Roebig.
Florin|Roebig may at any time, for any reason, and without prior notice or liability make changes, modifications, or updates to the Site and any of its components, as well as to any related services.
State Law Applicability
Intellectual Property Rights
By accessing and/or using the site, you will have access to Florin|Roebig’s intellectual property. The Site and all of the Content, features, and technology (including all information, images, video, software, logos, text, displays, video, and audio as well as their design, selection, and arrangement) are owned by Florin|Roebig, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. Any trademarked content, logos, graphics, and trade dress that is transmitted or made available to you via the Site are owned by or licensed to Florin|Roebig and are protected by the laws of the United States and international trademark laws.
By accessing and/or using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that the content of the Site is subject to copyright. You will use the Content solely for the purpose of research and/or reference and shall not copy, reproduce, rebroadcast, distribute, sell, publish, or exploit any part of the Site in any way.
Data And Privacy
Florin|Roebig clients (“Florin|Roebig Clients”) are those individuals who have entered into a retainer agreement with Florin|Roebig. Information that is provided to us through the Site by Florin|Roebig Clients pursuant to our representation will be protected in accordance with our obligations to uphold attorney-client confidentiality.
We disclaim any and all liability for any unauthorized access to or use of your personal information. By accessing and/or using the Site, you acknowledge and agree to our disclaimer of such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access nor use the Site.
Limitations And Prohibited Activity/Termination Of Access
By accessing and/or using the Site, you agree not to:
- copy, reproduce, rebroadcast, distribute, transmit, sell, publish, or exploit any part of the Site in any way;
- modify, reverse engineer, dismantle, or disassemble the Site;
- alter or remove any marks indicating copyright, trademark, or proprietary rights from the Site;
- access and/or use the site outside the scope of the personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license;
- access and/or use the material on the Site outside your own personal use;
- use intellectual property from the Site without the express permission of Florin|Roebig or in a way that is not in compliance with this Terms of Service;
- access and/or use the site for an unlawful, fraudulent, or otherwise malicious purpose, or to solicit others to engage in such activity;
- try to gain unauthorized access to any networks, systems, or information through hacking or other means;
- attempt to interfere with or disable security or access systems;
- post, send, or submit any vulgar, obscene, violent, profane, sexually explicit, racially or ethnically-charged, hateful, or otherwise offensive content, or material, including that which could give rise to criminal or civil action;
- post, send, or transmit false or misleading information;
infringe upon the intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or proprietary rights of Florin|Roebig or any other person or entity.
Unauthorized access and/or use of the Site automatically terminates the license granted to you, discussed in the “Intellectual Property Rights” section of this Terms of Service.
This Terms of Service is governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the state of Florida.
Any dispute, controversy, or claim relating in any way to this Terms of Service, the Site, or your access and/or use of the Site, will be settled only by a binding, individual arbitration, rather than in court. The arbitration proceeding will be administered in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association in Orlando, Orange County, Florida. By agreeing to binding arbitration, you understand and agree to forego resolving any disputes, controversies, and claims by any other means, and that any damages awarded or results at the outcome of the arbitration will be final, binding, and may be enforced by court proceedings. You may bring claims only on your own behalf; neither you nor Florin|Roebig will participate in a class action, class-wide, or representative arbitration proceeding for any disputes, controversies, or claims covered by this agreement to arbitrate. By agreeing to arbitration as a means to resolve all disputes, controversies, and claims between us, you understand that rights you would have in court may not be available in arbitration. You agree to expressly give up certain rights, including your right to a a jury trial, the right to broad discovery, the right to an appeal, the right to bring an action in court, and any right to class arbitration or any consolidation of individual arbitrations. You understand that a case in arbitration is decided by one or more arbitrators; there is no judge or jury.
International Use Of The Site
The Site is controlled and operated from within the United States. We make no representation concerning access and/or use of the Site from outside the United States.
Links To Third Party Websites
In accordance with professional responsibility rules, Florin|Roebig, P.A. designates its principal office in Palm Harbor, Florida, USA, located at: 777 Alderman Road Palm Harbor, FL 34683. To supplement, [Wil Florin] is designated as an attorney responsible for the Site.
Some material on the Site may qualify as advertising. In order to comply with rules for lawyer advertising in the states where the Site is accessible, Florin|Roebig presents the following disclosures:
- Alabama: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- Colorado: Colorado does not certify attorneys as specialists in any field.
- Florida: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
- Iowa: The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa. NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC: Memberships and offices in legal fraternities and legal societies, technical and professional licenses, and memberships in scientific, technical and professional associations and societies of law or field of practice do not mean that a lawyer is a specialist or expert in a field of law, nor do they mean that such a lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered. This notice is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa.
- Kentucky and Oregon: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
- Mississippi: The Mississippi Supreme Court advises that a decision on legal services is important and should not be based solely on advertisements.
- Missouri: Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
- Nevada: The State Bar of Nevada does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert.
- New Jersey: ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT — NOT A REFERRAL SERVICE. Before making your choice of an attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision.
- New Mexico: LAWYER ADVERTISEMENT.
- New York: ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Pennsylvania: ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT – NOT A REFERRAL SERVICE. Before making your choice of an attorney, you should give this matter careful thought. The selection of an attorney is an important decision.
- Tennessee: None of the attorneys in this firm are certified as a Civil Trial, Criminal Trial, Business Bankruptcy, Consumer Bankruptcy, Creditor’s Rights, Medical Malpractice, Legal Malpractice, Accounting Malpractice, Estate Planning or Elder Law specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization. Certification as a specialist in all other listed areas is not currently available in Tennessee.
- Texas: Unless otherwise stated, our attorneys claiming certification in an area of law are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Wyoming: The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
Information You Send To Us
You acknowledge and agree that any information you submit to us through the Site (“Information Submitted”) is at your sole risk, and Florin|Roebig disclaims any and all liability to you for any loss or liability in connection with that information in any way. By sending us Information Submitted, you warrant and represent that (1) you have the right to submit the Information Submitted to us in compliance with this Terms of Service and all applicable laws and regulations, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; (2) Florin|Roebig will not need to obtain any licenses or pay royalties to any third party in relation to use of the Information Submitted.
Please note that Information Submitted is non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any information sent to us via email or through the Site in the absence of an attorney-client relationship may not be secure. Florin|Roebig is not responsible nor liable for the confidentiality or security of any Information Submitted. By sending us any Information Submitted, you grant Florin|Roebig an irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, transferable, worldwide, sublicensable, and royalty-free license to copy, use, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, and publicly perform such Information, with no obligation for accounting or providing compensation to any person or entity.
A failure to act in response to a breach by you or others on the part of Florin|Roebig does not diminish our right to act in response to that breach or any future breaches. Any consent or waiver provided by Florin|Roebig in relation will not be deemed effective unless it is in writing.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Terms of Service, you may contact us using the information below:
Phone: (800) 226-6581
Mailing address: Florin|Roebig, P.A. 777 Alderman Road, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
LAST UPDATED: April 1, 2020