The Florin|Roebig Client Privacy Promise
Types Of Information We Collect From Clients
Personal And Identification Information
Voluntary, Detailed Client Information
Ways We Collect Information
Online Analytics Tools
Ways We Put Client Information To Use
We may make use of personal information and data collected:
- to perform case evaluations
- to respond to requests for information and/or contact and to maintain contact
- to provide legal and other services to you in the course of maintaining business
- to present you with newsletters, press releases, firm news, legal updates and information, and event details
- to operate, analyze traffic on, and improve our website and pages we maintain
- to customize and improve our marketing and advertising content
- to evaluate job applications and hire personnel
- to follow applicable laws and regulations
- for security purposes, including to protect our rights or property*, the business, our services, clients and our third-party service providers and business partners
Does Florin|Roebig Share Client Information?
Florin|Roebig may share information that does not identify you to third-party analytics providers for marketing purposes.
In accordance with attorney-client confidentiality obligations and only at your request or with your permission*, Florin|Roebig may provide your personal information to other law firms and/or lawyers to carry out joint representation of a client, to make a case or potential case referral, or as otherwise needed in the course of our legal representation of you.
In the event that Florin|Roebig is acquired by or merged with another business, or we sell, liquidate, or transfer assets, Florin|Roebig may share your personal information with parties in connection with the completion of such a transaction.
With your informed consent, Florin|Roebig may otherwise disclose your personal information.
Use Of Your Information: What Rights Do You Have?
Opting Out Of Marketing Communication
Florin|Roebig Personal Information Security Policy
Following Linked Websites Within Our Pages
Do Not Track Browser Requests
Use Of Our Services From Outside The U.S.
How Florin|Roebig Protects Children’s Privacy
Florida Consumer Privacy Rights
Categories of Personal Information Collected And Disclosed by Florin|Roebig
- identifiers such as name, alias, postal address, date of birth, IP address, email address, online identifiers, and other electronic data submitted or sent by consumers
- account names and numbers, financial account information, Social Security number, signature, Taxpayer Identification Number, insurance policy number, driver’s license number, passport number, and other similar identifiers (as defined by Florida law)
- characteristics of protected classifications under Florida or federal law (such as age, citizenship status, or national origin)
- commercial information (such as records of personal property, services purchased, received, or considered, or other consuming histories or tendencies)
- biometric information
- internet or other electronic network activity information, including browsing and search history and information on your usage of a Florin|Roebig website or advertisement
- sensory data, such as audio, video, visual, electronic, or similar information
- professional or employment-related information
- education information
- inferences drawn from any of the information specified above
In accordance with confidentiality obligations, Florin|Roebig may share the categories of personal information identified above for business purposes with third parties as needed and as otherwise described in the “Does Florin|Roebig Share Client Information?” section.
These third parties with whom Florin|Roebig shares personal information for business purposes are other lawyers (for the purpose of carrying out representation of clients, making referrals, and facilitating joint representation) and our service providers (so they may provide their services).
Subject to certain limitations, Florida residents are entitled to the following rights concerning their personal information:
Right To Notice:
You have the right to receive notice of which categories of personal information are collected, as well as the purposes for use and sharing of that information, at or before the time of collection.
Right To Access:
You have the right to request information for the preceding 12-month period on (1) the categories of personal information that we have collected; (2) the categories of sources from which we have obtained the personal information; (3) the business purposes for collecting and sharing such personal information; (4) the categories of any third parties with whom the personal information was shared; (5) the specific pieces of personal information that were collected; (6) the categories of personal information that were shared for business purposes.
Right To Deletion:
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information, and we will instruct our service providers to delete your personal information as well.
However, please note that Florin|Roebig may refuse your request for deletion if we (or our service providers) must retain your personal information for one or more of the following purposes: (1) to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, to provide a good or service that you have requested or that you would reasonably expect in the context of your relationship with Florin|Roebig, or to carry out a contract between you and Florin|Roebig; (2) to detect security incidents, or malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; (3) to ensure the functionality of our website, including detecting and repairing errors; (4) to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise rights under the law; (5) to use it for a lawful purpose that is internal to Florin|Roebig and compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
How To Exercise Your Florida Privacy Rights
Florida Residents who would like to exercise their privacy rights listed above may do so by sending an email (or having an authorized agent send an email) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at (800) 226-6581.
So that we may properly assist you with exercising your rights, please follow the guidelines below:
Specify The Right:
Please specify the right you are exercising and the related personal information to which it applies. Only a Florida resident, or a person registered with the Florida Secretary of State that a Florida resident has authorized to act on their behalf, may make a verifiable request related to their personal information.
A Florida resident may also submit a verifiable consumer request on behalf of their minor child. If you are making a request on behalf of a minor child or another consumer, please indicate that, as well as proof of your authority to do so.
Contact For Response:
Please provide a viable email or mailing address where you would prefer our response to be delivered. If no email or mailing address is specified for delivery of a response, we will respond to the source from which you made the request.
Contact Us For Questions, Concerns, Or More Information
Telephone: (800) 226- 6581
777 Alderman Rd.
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
LAST UPDATED: April 1, 2020